13elieve SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Singapore-based ELF family which gives the latest updates and info of Super Junior. An everlasting love and 13elieve for our Oppas. ^^* Join us if u also share this love of SJ! ♥ SJ + ELF = MIRACLE ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FACTS] about Donghae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corine
Admin
Corine

[FACTS] about Donghae Empty
PostSubject: [FACTS] about Donghae   [FACTS] about Donghae EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:24 am

Fact No 1: if donghae sits too long unconsciously he will embrace his own foot

Fact No 2: Donghae’s blood type is A

Fact No 3: Donghae wants a girl that motherhood and soft, charming, elegant, thinker, has height around 165cm

Fact no 4:Donghae parting w/ his family for 6 years for training when donghae was back while brought his 1st salary, his dad has passed away

Fact No 5:Donghae parting w/ his family for 6 years for training when donghae was back while brought his 1st salary, his dad has passed away

Fact No 6:Donghae’s hope for the future is to “Conquest America”

Fact No 7: What Donghae thinks of E.L.F: “I love them because they care for me & support me.

Fact No 8:he movies Donghae has watched w/ the most meaning are Titanic & A Walk To Remember

Fact No 9: he’s a crybaby, soft-hearted and thinks alot

Fact No 10:once he was chatting with another member on the phone and said: “i forgotten my phone, i’m gonna go up and take it.

Fact No 11: he loves puppies and kids

Fact No 12:he used to play at the public bath house with his friends, using the bathhouse like a swimming pool

Fact no 13: when Kibum first came to Korea, Donghae’s the 1st person to hug him and welcome him

Fact No 14:Donghae dislikes pink alot

Fact No 15:He’s not really good at searching things online. He doesn’t really evenknow how to use ‘Naver’ to search

Fact No 16: Donghae really admires those taxi drivers and public transport drivers

Fact No 17: Donghae’s father was a taxi driver

Fact No 18: if someone tells him he’s short, he’ll definitely go online and search for ways to grow taller and drinks only milk and soy milk

Fact No 19: Donghae likes to play around with Hee Chul a lot

Fact No 20: Donghae has a very cute lip biting habit

Fact No 21:Donghae wants to give Bada name for his daughter/son

Fact no 22: Donghae carries Eunhyuk’s mom picture at his wallet 0.o

Fact no 23: his big dreams are go to US and Disneyland in US

Fact no 24:donghae left a msg titled “ELF I LOVE YOU” in the fancafe and sungmin called him and told him he got the title wrong. he typed LOVE as LVOE and he was so embarrassed

Fact No 25: Donghae is a hardworker

Fact no 26:He likes it when others call him a prince

Fact No 27: he loves to reply all fans messages

Fact No 28: Donghae never get taller again since he’s graduate from elementary school

Credits: superjunioralways.tumblr
re-uploaded: Corine @ 13elievesg.board-directory.net
Back to top Go down

[FACTS] about Donghae
Page 1 of 1